Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Do you watch reality television? If so, which one and why?

I personally do not watch reality television, and television in general, very often. However, on the rare occasions where I do watch reality television, I like to watch shows related to business and entrepreneurship. For example, I like to watch "The Apprentice" (both the US and UK version) and "Shark Tank."


Give the fact that I have studied business and that I am an aspiring entrepreneur, I feel that I can gain more value from these shows in comparison to other reality shows out there. On top of that, I just flat out enjoy watching people working on business projects. I particularly like watching "Shark Tank" since it gives me a glimpse of what to expect when I present to potential investors. 


I hope that this helps you with your research!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How does the choice of details set the tone of the sermon?

Edwards is remembered for his choice of details, particularly in this classic sermon. His goal was not to tell people about his beliefs; he ...