Sunday, October 27, 2013

Hi i have to write an email to my pen friend can please someone correct my mistakes thanks. I have to use a language of b1 level HI Thanks for your...

Dear (your friend's name here),


Thanks for your email! I read it last night. I'm sorry I could not reply, I was too tired. As soon as I got home yesterday, I went to bed . My journey home took about three hours because my car was damaged on the road. Thank God I found a car repair shop nearby- it didn't take long to repair my car. 


Apart from that, I am missing you a lot- especially the moments we spent together. All of the photos we took were unforgettable. The best is the one we took while having a cup of tea in my garden.


I forgot to say that this morning I found your watch on my dining table. Do not worry- I will send it to you soon.


I cannot wait to see you in September. I would love to live in your family's flat. I look forward to meeting your mum because you have talked so much about her delicious muffins. I can't wait to try them!


Bye for now.


Your friend,


(your name here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

How does the choice of details set the tone of the sermon?

Edwards is remembered for his choice of details, particularly in this classic sermon. His goal was not to tell people about his beliefs; he ...